Monday, January 17, 2011

It's your day off, what are you going to do ?

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too big a burden to bear. ~MLK Jr.

Today is Martin Luther King day, "we hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal". That was the quote that still brings a chill to me, I sometimes wonder what it would of been like that day on the national mall during his speech. Most of you have the day off work today, how are you going to created a space that brings balance to your home ? I have started the day with taking down all the outdoor christmas decorations (yes I have been a little late in removing them) and cleaning the back pourch. Take some time out today to reflect on how Dr. Kings dream has inspired our nation and how small "cleaning" changes in your home can bring happiness and joy. My tip of the day: dry eraser sponge, the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser or any off brand will do. A great product that removes soap scum, dirt, scuff marks and tough on stains. I love the Magic Eraser !!! Try it and let me know what you think.

Happy Cleaning !!

No comments:

Post a Comment