Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Game Plan Moisturize, Knob and Paint .


Walking through the pain when you have lost a loved one, start with a game plan. My first plan of action; paint the kitchen, the dark orange paint is just ugly, need to go with a soft orange color. Today I stopped by OHS hardware and picked up paint samples swatches. Second plan; change the hardware on my yellow dresser in my bed room, picked up eight light purple flower knobs from Cost Plus World Market. Third plan; find a new tinted moisturizer, my skin has been very dry, you can see ever line on my face, not good. A walk down the cosmetics isle at target I checked out the Boots No 7 line, tested the "soft & sheer" tinted moisturizer with SPF 15 in medium. I think I'm going to love the new tint moisturizer, have had it on now for a few hours and my face stilll feels soft, the product claims to hydrates for twelve hours and smooth the appearance of fine lines ( I hope it works). So the game plan moisturize, knob and paint, Rebecca would be proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment